Welcome to our website. This page sets out the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) on which you may make use of the Website (as defined below), whether as a guest or a registered user. This Website is owned and operated Kerson Media Global Sdn. Bhd (907713-U) (“Foodsion” ,”Foodsion Magazine”, “us”, “we” or “our”).
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you by posting changes online. You are responsible to regularly review information posted in the Website to obtain timely notice of such changes. If you do not wish to be bound by these amended Terms and Conditions, you have the right to delete all of your accounts on our Website and/or to remove our mobile applications. However, your continue use of our Website after changes are posted will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
1.1 Meanings: In these Terms & Conditions, these particular expressions have the following meanings:
- “Voucher” means a voucher purchased by the user through the Website to exchange or redeem for the Products from a particular or relevant Merchant.
- “Description” means the description of products or services that the customer had bought.
- “Products” means the products and/or services to be supplied and/or provided by the Merchant.
- “Merchant” refers to the company that we are providing marketing service to.
- “Store Address” means the physical shop address where the customer will be physical shop address where the customer will be redeeming products or services.
- “Customer”, “you” means the party that buys the products or services from Merchant
- “We”, “Our”, “Ourselves”, “Us”, “Foodsion” and “Foodsion Magazine” means Kerson Media Global Sdn. Bhd (907713-U).
- “Website” means the internet site www.foodsion.com.my provided by us for the purpose of customer making purchases of Products/Voucher.
2: User Term
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
3: Voucher/Products Collective Buying Concept
3.1 Concept: Our collective buying concept works in following manner. Merchant provide us a deal/products/service. We market the deal/products/service to our customer using our website.
4: Registration Obligation
You shall disclose accurate, true, current details/information of yourself when filling any questionnaire, participating in any promotion and other information if so required in this website.
5: Privacy Statement
Foodsion treats personal information, such as your name, email address or telephone number as confidential. We promise your personal information will not be disclosed to any third parties. We will not use or sell your personal information to third party unless:
- Users agreed to share with third party;
- Users make known to public of their personal information voluntarily and willingly in order to enjoy products or services;
6: Suspension and termination
6.1 If you (or any other third party authorised by you) use the Website, the Services and/or the Voucher in contravention of these Terms and Conditions, we may suspend your use of the Services, the Website (in whole or in part) and/or the redemption of a Voucher.
6.2 Upon suspension of usage, we may refuse to restore the Services or Website or Voucher until we receive an assurance from you, in the format that we deem acceptable. that there will be no further breach of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
6.3 We shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
6.4 Without limitation to anything else in this Clause 8, we shall be entitled to immediately or at any time (in whole or in part) to suspend your use of the Services and/or Website and/or suspend the use of the Services and/or Website for persons we believe to be connected (in whatever manner) to you if:
6.4.1 you commit any breach of this Terms and Conditions;
6.4.2 we suspect, on reasonable grounds, that you have, might or will commit a breach of these Terms and Conditions; or
6.4.3 we suspect, on reasonable grounds, that you may have committed or be committing any fraud against us or any person.
6.5 Notwithstanding any other provisions hereinafter contained, we may terminate or suspend your use of the Website and/or Services at any time.
6.6 Our right of termination and/or suspension herein shall not prejudice any other right or remedy we may have in respect of any breach or any rights, obligations or liabilities accrued prior to termination.